2 Dec 2009

Cafe Wok Inn Fish & Chips


                                                        This stall has closed

Was in Toa Payoh having dinner at a food centre.When I remembered a fish and chips that I had sometime back..it was just few steps away so I just went over.

I have to say the fish was same as before.The fish was marinated beautifully.Just a normal dory fillet not overly batter just right,crispy bite,soft flaky flesh inside but was  entirely different  how it tasted just mouth watering. For a coffee shop stall it is in another league .The chips were crispy very good .Not a huge portion but taste wise for $5.80 It was A WINNER!!!.


Cafe Wok Inn Fish & Chips
Blk 95 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh

#01-74

7 comments:

  1. I love that fish and chips. It's a thin batter which I like. I have eaten some fish where the batter was very thick and the fish inside was very thin :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, fish and chips are on my "got to have it" list when I find them on restaurant menus, and the slaw in this dish looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how flaky the fish is..YUm! It's worth every penny coming back for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVrUYSt-wA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moved to PoMo Mall, at 1 Selegie Rd #01-20/21! It is also renamed Mr Fish & Chips at Cafe Wok inn, and as always it is super delicious!

    ReplyDelete