8 Feb 2010

Ngee Fou Restaurant (Hakka) Ampang Yong Tou Foo

Traveling along UpperThomson Road you can clearly see is a sign from the road, "Ngee Fou Restaurant (Hakka) Ampang Yong Tou Foo ".Have eaten this years back all of a sudden have urge to have Ampang Yong Tou Foo. Diverted my direction and went  to try....
I not sure but I think I am not allow to choose but told them no bitter gourd for me.The dish served consists of  brinjal , lady's finger,bean curb all with fish paste in it,fishball,bean curd skin,kang kong and fish maw.Top with sauce...

The sauce...oh yes,the sauce.Just a single scoop to taste ,I was feeling high ,like floating sensation ,so light,so wonderful with so much 'oomph',it was so very heavenly.
 It was not too heavy or sticky, neither watery, just  the right texture and flavour.Could taste some grilled salted fish flavour in the sauce.It blended so very well with Yong Tau Foo and all the stuff were very fresh nice,special mention for  brinjal and fish maw,they were superb.Never knew I missed this so much.
One the best Ampang Yong Tau Foo around and will certainly be going back.Yummmylicious !! $3.50






Ngee Fou Restaurant
Hakka Ampang Yong Tau Fou
 928 Upper Thomson Road

No comments:

Post a Comment