11 May 2010

Jiu Jiang Shao La

When we see long queues,people just joining them not knowing what they are queuing for.Kiasu Singaporean...Well the truth is I am also like them but mine kiasuism takes over,when I see queues at food stalls,looking at other people's food plate.I just can't wait to join them,not knowing whether it is good or not
.
This kaisuism started,when I over looked the table beside me, having a plate of char siew rice.The beauty of the char siew from my angle just mesmerized me,my legs just walked and I was in the queue.
 Had char siew,sio bak rice.The sauce is self service,I poured just on the rice so I can taste the char siew and the sio bak.The sauce complimented the rice very well .
 The char siew had quite bit more charred bits on the side, fatty meat was sweet,suckling,juicy and very tasty.The seasoning was very well done.Comparable to some very good stall I have tasted.
The sio bak had quite a bit of fats,the skin was crispy but not very crackling at it.Slightly high on salt but still very decent enough.$3.00
The Char Siew is worth a try.I was told the roasted duck is very good(I don't take ducks)


Ghim Moh Food Centre
Jiu Jiang Shao La
#01-45
20 Ghim Moh Road

No comments:

Post a Comment