23 Dec 2010

Chwee Kway

 
This stall has closed

Vegetarian.....For the Health Conscious

This stall just pop up over night in Tekka Market FC.
Just named "Chwee Kway".

This is a branch from the well known stall,from Bukit Timah Food Centre.Also named "Chwee Kway."



The steamed rice cake were soft,quite nice.The topping...

The Chye Poh tasted almost like steamed,did not have a drop of oil.Was okay not bad.


The chilly was quite nice.

Frankly speaking,having eaten mostly oily,non vegetarian Chye Poh with the chwee kway,almost all my life,this really caught me off guard.
Maybe if I am on vegetarian diet or planning to go on a healthy diet ,this would help me.

For now the oily Chye Poh topping with Chwee Kway just suits me fine....











Chwee Kway
Stall #01-286
Tekka Market Food Centre.
Blk 665 Buffalo Road

No comments:

Post a Comment