26 Jul 2011

Bak Kee Teochew Satay Bee Hoon

I saw this stall on television show Timeless Treat.Just the sight of the plate of satay bee hoon on the television,was good enough for me to put this place on my try list.
I was there quite early around 10.00am.They were just about to open the stall,and there was already a small queue building up.About 5 minutes later I received my plate.


It looked so appetizing.The gravy was slightly grainy,quite robust,not overly sweet just right.Wow! the gravy was fantastic,very tasty,quite addictive. Add this with...

 ...the ample load of ingredients of tau pok,pork,liver,cuttlefish,cockles.




All the stuff were very fresh tasting ,were blanch perfectly,they still had slight crunchiness in it.Blended with sauce and the bee hoon you have another wow! factor.Every mouth was a joy to eat,very tasty.I almost lick the sauce of the plate.

I wish I could complain that bee hoon was quite little but almost all the Satay Bee Hoon stalls,serving of the bee hoon is quite little.
Overall this is certainly one the better Satay Bee Hoon around.And certainly worth a trip for any Satay Bee Hoon lovers.











Bak Kee Teochew Satay Bee Hoon
01-40
Redhill Food Centre
Blk 85 Redhill Road
Closed on Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. this is my favourite stall too. I simply love it

    ReplyDelete