10 Jul 2012

Garden Street Kway Chap



This was one of my favourite stall,some 20 years back,when they were in Blanco Court,with 2 other kway chap stalls to compete,one being the ever popular To-Ricos Guo Shi.
I did visit this stall some years back. in this present place.When old man was still behind the stall.....Now is manned by a young man and a lady
This was my second visit in 2 weeks.The first visit did not really meet up to the desired taste,and hopping the second would be better.

The stewing of the inner organ and meat stuff were actually very nicely done .But the sauce just did not bring out the flavours of the stuffs.I won't say they not good but not as good as I  have in my memories.


The kway teow was old school just the sauce added to the hot water in the kway teow.

Price wise this has to be  one of the cheapest kway chap I have had.Had big intesting,small intesting,tau pok,skin and belly with the kway teow. 1 person $3.50.Serving was more than reasonable.













Garden Street Kway Chap
Stall 01-21
49 a Serangoon Garden Way

No comments:

Post a Comment