22 Apr 2014

Puggol Nasi Lemak

At Jalan Besar
The name Puggol Nasi Lemak was good enough for me to give try.Have always wanted to try out and I got chance now.

Just open ,this place draws some lunch time crowds.With 2 storey ,it can hold quite number of partons.Sorry I did not go up stairs.
Set up like fast food chain.The menu was quite simple with a set minium $4.80 and the side order minium $1.10.



I order the chicken wing set $4.80.It had a wing,egg, ikan ibills,sambal ,2 slices of cucumber and of course the lemak rice.
My add ons were long beans $1.10 and a single small fried fish $1.50.

Okay,let's make it simple the rice was very good,chicken wing was warm very crispy and had very good crunch seasoning and flavour to it.
Egg was nice with running yoke,ikan ibills were very crispy and sambal was okay.
The long bean were over cooked.the fried fish was okay.


It is aircon.Manged like fast food.
Certianly can expect price to be slightly on the high side.
The nasi lemak set was certainly good.The rice for me was the star in this place.

Overall I still think it was quite pricy.
Total bill with a drink $9.30
There are many other nasi lemak stalls which are good and much cheaper.



371 Jalan Besar.

No comments:

Post a Comment