23 May 2014

Xing Yun Kway Chap

Open only for 3 days in a week.
And with quite a repetition among foodies.


Had been waiting for sometime to try out.

Went on Thursday to find it closed.No sign for the opening hours or the days..Went the next  day Friday yes,it was opened.But not ready waited for an hour about 9.15a.m.They started to serve .
Not much of a queue yet,but still growing.



I asked for skin,small intestine, no,they did not have it.Did not have much of a choice.I just took what they had on this day.


The kway teow  was plentiful  a lot,The soup was dark but very light in taste,not so flavourful.The kway teow was thick under cooked on this day.



 
$4.50 serving was very reasonable.Had large intestine,belly,whole egg,2 tau poks,half a tau twa .Taste wise I would said it was...just okay

For my taste bud, it did not justify my trip.
No,I would not travel all the way there just for this .But do not take my word for it.

There is a constant queue,sure there many others who find this,to their taste.
And there so many other bloggers who love this kway chap.

And they open for short hours.
Heard they would be sold out before around 1300hrs.
And they only open for 3 days.Friday,Saturday and Sunday.


Xin Yun Kway Chap.
#01-14
Tampines Round Market & Food Centre
Blk 137 Tampines Street 11.
Open only on Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment