8 Jun 2014

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee

This was one of the stall that I use to frequent when I was working around Raffles Place.This was one of first stall that made me fall in love with lor mee.


Last eaten some 5 years back.
 I am trying out what was suppose to one of the benchmark in lor mee for me.


Served with pieces of crispy bit,ngoh hiang,pork etc.The gravy sauce was not so thick in fact was quite light..thin.I was taken back by what I just tasted,.Stock and flavour were very much lacking. There was certainly something amiss in this lor mee from what I used to I know.
Maybe it was okay.
Maybe I was expecting more than what I tasted.
Maybe my taste bud has changed.
Maybe it was not my day.
Sorry this time around the taste it did not work for me on this day.
After 2 days I try again. Sorry the same comment...


Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
Amoy Street Food Centre
#02-79/80
7 Maxwell Road

2 comments:

  1. I have been eating lor mee at Yuan Chun for as long as I can remember. Stopped going there since April 2014 because looks to me that the stall owner has changed. Everyone at the stall is new. Original taste is lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agreed with you it's not worth the trip,.

    ReplyDelete