15 Jun 2014

Yummy Sarawak Kolo mee


I am just discovering Tampines Round Food Centre and it just seems to amaze me with some top quality food stall.Though my  main reason to this centre was quite disappointing but other stalls I tried made me return to try out more stalls  from this food centre.




Signature Sarawak Kuching Kolo Mee $4.00.Served with braished pork rib,char siew,steamed dumpling,wantons,fried waton and of course the curly wonder kolo mee.
This was really very good but the braised pork sauce was slightly disturbing the orginal taste,I wanted.



I notice some minced pork and bought another with minced pork minus the braised the pork.Now this kolo mee is what I wanted.And this tasted is what I wanted in a kolo mee.
The char siew was nothing much,wantons were pork with cuttlefish dust was tasty,quite yummy.And dumplings were very nice.


Kolo mee was QQ tasty mixed with the minced pork and it just kicked to another level,very savoury.I really loved this kolo mee.


Spinach Noodles $3.00.With the same char siew,wantons and fried wanton.Noodle were good and tasty though I could not taste the spinach in the noodles.


 Signature Spare Ribs Noodles $4.00.Served with wantons,mushroom and big,soft,very tender,sucklen just falls of the bones pork ribs.This is the same piece of rib you get in the signature kolo mee too.Now eating the braised pork noodles this as good as it gets.

They have so much variety of noodles to try.
What I had here so far were all too good.Yummy noodles.
Worth a trip.


Yummy Sarawak Kolo Mee
01-44
Tampines Round Market
137  Tampines Street 11

No comments:

Post a Comment