6 Jul 2014

Chai Wee Cuttlefish

Another hand made stuff on the spot.Pig Ear's Biscuit and Crispy Cuttlefish.


Yes we can get this factory made easily in most store.



But to find one freshly made in our country is another thing.


Pain staking  formed by his hand.I can assure you won't be able find this texture thin,light,crackling crispy pig ears biscuit elsewhere here.Taste wise I love it and can easily munch finish the whole pack.In front my TV.


Crispy Cuttlefish.Super crispy different kind of crispiness than what get from the factory ones.Strong aroma of cuttlefish but the aroma,seasoning and flavour would please a lot.It did please my  buddy who left only one piece of the cuttlefish from my $8.00 pack, while I was taking snap of the pig ears.

Price :      Pig Ears      $3.00 per pack.
           Cuttlefish from $4.00 per pack.



Chai Wee Cuttlefish
 #02-59/65
Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre
335 Smith St
Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment